lsqnonlin and nonlin_residmin

From: AsmaA
Subject: lsqnonlin and nonlin_residmin
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 12:51:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Olaf,

I have made some progress in writing lsqnonlin. This may not be the most
optimized code but I'm sharing the draft:

https://github.com/AsmaAfzal/octave_workspace/blob/master/lsqnonlin.m

I still have to map the value of cvg to exitflag- on my to do list.

Few questions:
1- Generating the output lambda (for the bound constraints). I could not
explicitly find lambda in the backend. Could you please tell how this should
be done?
2- Settings. Do we need a matlab compatible function 'optimoptions'?

I have used '(:)' for x0 and bounds as it is in matlab and I have yet to
explore the feasibility of matrix and complex inputs.

Kind Regards,
Asma.