Re: Octave Video Package

From: PrasannaKumar Muralidharan
Subject: Re: Octave Video Package
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 11:18:41 +0530

Hi Renat,

Somehow missed to copy octave mailing list, adding it.

On 11 September 2015 at 19:07, Насыров Ренат <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi PrasannaKumar,
>
> Really good idea! Nevertheless, inside that shell binary I should use
> "/usr/bin/grep.exe" instead of plain "grep", so when I run ./configure, I
> get the following:
>
> configure: line 419: which: command not found
> configure: line 2895: uname: command not found
> configure: line 476: tr: command not found
> configure: line 2903: uname: command not found
> configure: line 3001: sed: command not found
> And so on. How can I make bash.exe to execute utils from its bin directory?

Adding the folder to PATH enivronment variable will do.

I did try that out. Compiled and installed ffmpeg but still the
configure script could not locate ffmpeg. Please give it a try and see
what happens. Don't have any idea whether it will work for you.

Regards,
PrasannaKumar