Request for write access on OctaveForge server

From: Lukas Reichlin
Subject: Request for write access on OctaveForge server
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 10:46:34 +0100

Dear Octave community,

On Friday morning, I posted control-3.0.0 on the package release tracker, just
a few hours after parallel-3.0.3 (by Olaf Till). Additionally, I sent an e-mail
to Carnë, asking him that he should upload it to the OctaveForge server as soon
as possible.

On Friday afternoon, Carnë published parallel-3.0.3 on the OctaveForge server
and removed its ticket on the package release tracker, but he failed to do so
for control-3.0.0 for no apparent reason. He did not respond to my enquiry on
Friday evening, and control-3.0.0 is still waiting for being published on
OctaveForge until now.

As I have been working very hard on improving the control package during the
last few weeks (and as I am on edge), this situation is very frustrating to me
(and it is not the first time).
Therefore I am asking kindly for write acces on the OctaveForge server so I can
publish my future package releases (control and quaternion) on my own.

Best regards,
Lukas