Re: Mac OS Binary

From: Ray Zimmerman
Subject: Re: Mac OS Binary
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 10:46:02 -0500

I tried the app bundle for the gui version and I haven’t run into any problems
with it yet. Only strange thing I noticed is that it uses AquaTerm (previously
installed by MacPorts) to display plots unless I explicitly remove that app.
Anybody know why?

I’m running OS X 10.11.2 El Capitan on a Mid 2014 retina MacBook Pro.

    Ray