Re: WAVELET TOOLBOX FOR OCTAVE

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: WAVELET TOOLBOX FOR OCTAVE
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 21:33:35 -0500

On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 5:09 PM, Fredy Hoyos <address@hidden> wrote:
It is a pleasure for me to contact you.
I am a student of Electronic Engineering of the Universidad Del Quindío in
Colombia.
The fact is that I have been developing a "wavelet toolbox" for OCTAVE. And I
would like to integrate this toolbox to OCTAVE. Of course, with your consent.
My toolbox: works so good (you could prove it), is compatible with Matlab and
has a very good efficiency.
Any question, you could contact me, by email, or you can call me in Colombia
to the number 3122121513; but my english is not so good.
The Uniquindio Wavelet Toolbox is ready

I attach the toolbox to you, i hope you to do good use of my work

Octave has a tool box that has wavelets in it.
http://octave.sourceforge.net/ltfat/overview.html

does your wavelet toolbox do anything more?

--
DASCertificate for 206392