RE: octave forge package windows 1.2.3 released

From: JohnD
Subject: RE: octave forge package windows 1.2.3 released
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 07:47:48 -0500

In general packages should install under the Windows version of Octave, just
the same as they will under linux.

That is as long as they have any required dependencies available when being
installed (which is handled by mxe-octave for the precompiled packages)

There are a few packages that need to be patched in order to compile, however
they are slowly becoming fewer.