Re: optim, struct, parallel: pre-release check on Windows?

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: optim, struct, parallel: pre-release check on Windows?
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 09:29:13 +0200

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 03:28:48PM +0900, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
> I have installed parallel and struct. (optim is already installed
> for 4.0.1 on windows).
>
> I ran __run_test_suite__ of each package.

Thanks a lot, I'll look into this.

I'm also interested in potential build issues with current tip
revision, because there were some which I didn't expect. In
particular, I'd like to know if building parallel with
--disable-cluster works and parcellfun.m and pararrayfun.m are
installed as expected. Sorry, no integrated test, but here is one to
just check if it works:

res = pararrayfun (4, @ (x) x, 1:15)

Olaf