Symbolic project status

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Symbolic project status
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 09:20:36 -0700

Abhinav and Colin,

Good work so far getting this project going. I think you're working well
together, please don't let me hold you back (good thing I'm only a
backup mentor!)

Abhinav, you haven't updated your project blog in a few weeks now,
please post at least the project timeline that we discussed.

I'll be "out of the office" for the next few days attending PyCon. I
will try to keep up with your work and answer any questions you have
about Octave or Mercurial, don't be afraid to ping me if I'm not
responding.

--
mike