Re: gramm

From: CdeMills
Subject: Re: gramm
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 13:28:05 -0700 (PDT)

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2 wrote
>> parse error near line 27 of file
>> /home/juanpi/Resources/gramm/inst/@gramm/gramm.m
>>
>>   syntax error

>>                                 ^
>>
>> error: called from
>>     examples at line 16 column 2
>>
>> when I run examples (Octave 4.1.0+)
>
> Btw, i forked it and make it packageble for Octave.
> https://github.com/kakila/gramm
>
> now you can clone and run
> make run
> or
> make install
>
> I haven't tested all functionalities of the makefile.

Juan-Pablo,

I do not well understand. The original package was written and tested by
Pierre Morel. With his permission, I forked and adapted to Octave. The
issues you are seeing are because Octave classdef parser requires that
members are separated by ';', which seems not the case in MatLab.

It seems that you forked Pierre tree, meaning the porting I performed is not
applied. How can I apply  automatically your changes (adding Makefile,
restructuring the tree) to my repository ?

Regards

Pascal