GSoc 2016: Final Reviews required

From: Amr Mohamed
Subject: GSoc 2016: Final Reviews required
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 18:49:18 +0000

Dear all,

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for giving me this great opportunity to contribute to the GNU Octave project.
I enjoyed my summer this year working on this project with all the ups and downs - motives and frustrations.

Special thanks goes to my Mentor Professor John Swenson.
Working with you was such a
privilege.

I have to send my work to Google this week as part of my final evaluation so i would like to share my clone of the Geometry package with you.

https://bitbucket.org/amr_keleg/octave-geometry/src/76898074c0f2bbf77cc38c6ff27609800c1baf2d?at=default
Kindly contact me if you have reviews/required edits.

Regards,
Amr Mohamed