Re: 2-D histogram

From: Naftali Kidron
Subject: Re: 2-D histogram
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 12:48:23 +0000 (UTC)

This is the ultimate (earnestly!) 2-D histogram function, featuring the histogram's filling matrix, as return argument and event's weighting as an optional input argument vector.
Use it carefully since no checks are made on erroneous input. Moreover, the bin sizes can be defined only by their numbers in x & y directions.
Naftali Kidron