Re: free octconf presentation slot?

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: free octconf presentation slot?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 09:19:24 +0000

> On 28 Feb 2017, at 09:30, Olaf Till <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> can I still get an Octconf presentation slot for "Technical overview
> of user code parallelization"?
>
> Parallelization is in a package, though the presentation would also
> touch Octave and Matlab. I'd prefer Tuesday after lunch.
>
> Olaf

Olaf,

Actually parallelization is in TWO packages: parallel and mpi.
I could prepare a short talk about the current status and future plans for mpi
to complement your talk if you like.

I will not be there on Monday morning and Wednesday afternoon so Tuesday
afternoon would also be optimal for me.

c.