GSOC 2017 Application - Infrastructure

From: Ameya Shenoy
Subject: GSOC 2017 Application - Infrastructure
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 12:16:09 +0530

Hello, Greetings,

I Ameya Shenoy, (codingCoffee on IRC), am interested in applying for GSoC 2017 and contributing to the Infrastructure of Octave. I needed some guidance , so that I can effectively contribute to Octave project in context of GSoC.

My Application link can be found below, and I would like to know, as to what short projects I could take up so as to be prepared for GSoC in context of my application. I intend to work on Jupyter Integration, Command line suggestion feature and Octave code sharing.

C++, Python and Octave are my programming languages. My github profile: http://github.com/codingCoffee/

Application Link: http://wiki.octave.org/User:CodingCoffee

Best Reguards,
Ameya Shenoy