Re: Parallel and MPI with default branch

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: Parallel and MPI with default branch
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 15:50:09 +0100

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 07:54:20PM +0100, Andreas Weber wrote:
> Do you currently work on a local repo (not
> https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/parallel/ci/default/tree/)? I'm sure
> others (at least I would like to) help get parallel running on the
> default branch if you want.

I've only kept some changesets on my local machine for a while to get
them consistent. They are now pushed to the OF repo, building with dev
should currently be fixed. But there is still more to do (which is on
my schedule).

> Btw, I would be happy to see more teams working on forge-packages
> together. For me it looks like every forge package is a one-man show.
> Just my 2 cents worth.

In some cases, this may even be more efficient.

The greater problem, as I see it, is not having a maintainer at all
for many packages.

Olaf