Re: New release of control pkg.

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: New release of control pkg.
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 14:20:29 -0500

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 6:29 PM, Alexander Wilms <address@hidden> wrote:
I've noted you and Alexander now as the maintainers in the DESCRIPTION
file. Since Alexander has made some additions and fixes recently, we
should wait until he agrees that a new release should be made.

Sure, no objections from me.

Alexander

In the control pkg there is a folder that is named devel.
In this folder it looks like things that Lucus was working on and didn't want to forget.
Some of the files refer to specific bugs, and I check some of then and they are fixed already .

I think I should go through and delete all the the ones that are fixed.
would you agree?

I also have fixed all the warnings so the it installs in stable with no warnings.
There are still warnings in default octave, and we can leave these for now.
 The next release is likely stable.

I would like to see a release of control now so that it can be further tested before
the next release of stable. I did lots of testing and there are some fails that have
 been there for a long time, and I will look at them, but they may take some time
 to figure out what is wrong.

With the fix to Impulse, it is much better than it was.

when the news file gets fixed, then we should do a release in my opinion.

Doug

--
DASCertificate for 206392