om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] Getting started with om...

From: Dave Robillard
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] Getting started with om...
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 22:48:32 -0400 (EDT)

elgrande wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I guess I am having similar problems.
>Om complains not finding ports of installed(!) LADSPA plugins.
>Me too would appreciate help.
>
>REgards, Tino

Hmm... could be a version mismatch problem.  I have to admit the way I
refer to LADSPA plugins in save files is technically incorrect - I've
been meaning to fix it but the problem has never actually come up in
practice :)

The LADSPA spec is is absolute trash in the area of referring to
plugins of course, but that's an entirely different discussion....

More information please?  Then we can figure out what's going on here.
I would like people to be able to trust their Om patches working
reliably in the future more than they (seemingly) can now. :/

-DR-