om-synth

[Om-synth] List reply behavious

From: Dave Robillard
Subject: [Om-synth] List reply behavious
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 22:03:46 -0400 (EDT)

I've noticed that "reply to all" (at least in my webmail client I've
been using this month) replies to the sender, and CC's to the list.

Since this is a members only list, it seems a bit silly to me - anyone
who posts will get the message on the list, and two copies is just a
nuisance.  I would prefer it just send to the list myself.

(I'm assuming it's something I can change in mailman and not a client
thing, but maybe it's not.  I'm no mailing list administration
professional by any stretch of the imagination!)

Any opinions on the matter?  Should I change it?

-DR-