om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] Ability to Right Click Canvas

From: Dave Robillard
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] Ability to Right Click Canvas
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:06:17 -0400 (EDT)

Esben Stien wrote:

>It would be nice with a menu popping up when right clicking the
>canvas, being able to open the add window.
>
>I do use C-1, but I think it would be a nice feature when I do use the
>mouse.

I agree, I've been meaning to get around to it.

Once I support lrdf, and plugins have categories, I'll probably make an
'add' menu (add->generators->sine_oscillator sorta thing), so you can
add nodes without going to the add window.

I'm sure gnomecanvas will somehow completely ruin this goal in some way
or another, as usual :)

Anything else you can think of that should go in the canvas context
menu?

-DR-