om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] gtk problems

From: Dario Aprea
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] gtk problems
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:22:57 +0200 (CEST)

--- "Leonard \"paniq\" Ritter" <address@hidden> ha scritto:

> which reminds me of this:
>
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=13903
>
> please have a look. does anyone know how to fix it?

I don't know if your bug is related with mine. They both has to do with
missing parent windows, but mine is related with libglademm, yours with
gtk.

For a cleaner error log of the libglademm bug, which seems to affect
mandrake and slackware-current, see:

The error log I submitted to this list was a kind of mix of yours and
the above. I got gtk errors like this one:

   (om_gtk:5582): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_get_parent_window:
    assertion `widget->parent != NULL' failed

- which is the same of yours, except for the line number - and the
other libglademm errors.

Now that I solved the libglademm bug, I still get this error:

   (om_gtk:7672): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_get_parent_window:
   assertion `widget->parent != NULL' failed

but om seems to work fine.

I don't know what that all means. Maybe it could help someone else.

Regards,

Dario

Yahoo! Messenger: chiamate gratuite in tutto il mondo
http://it.beta.messenger.yahoo.com