om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] dssi questions

From: Dario Aprea
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] dssi questions
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 17:02:40 +0100 (CET)

Dave Robillard <address@hidden> ha scritto:
On Wed, 2005-17-08 at 14:57 +1000, Dave Robillard wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-16-08 at 12:05 +0200, Florian Schmidt wrote:
> >
> > om seems to only remember the very last configure key/value pair, not
> > the last values for each distinct configure key.
[snip]
> > b] should om_gtk show a generic gui for DSSI's that do not have a GUI?

Both finished and committed to CVS. Please test, 'cause I sure
didn't. :)

Note the patch file format has broken for patches that contain DSSI
plugins. Sorry about that. If it's a huge problem for anyone I can
probably implement reverse compatibility

-DR-
I'm using om-0.2.0, and I'm happy with it, except from that dssi issue: parameters in dssi plugins don't get properly recalled.

Since om-0.2 was released in 9/23, the above CVS fix should be in. Am I wrong?

Is anybody experiencing the same problem, or am I doing something wrong? Should I switch to the CVS version?

Thanks in advance

Dario

Yahoo! Messenger: chiamate gratuite in tutto il mondo