om-synth

[Om-synth] Connecting midi to Om

From: Ross Clement
Subject: [Om-synth] Connecting midi to Om
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 23:14:11 +0000

Hi. I can't seem to connect MIDI devices to Om. I start Om, and Om_Gtk.
I then create a patch in Om_Gtk which includes an "om patch note input
mode (MIDI/OSC)". I then start up patchage, and also vkeybd (the virtual
midi keyboard). I can see the vkeybd output in patchage. I can also see
the Om audio output. However I can't see any Midi input for om. Do I
need jack MIDI before om will work with MIDI?

Cheers,

Ross-c