om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] Progress with om-synth

From: Olivier El Mekki
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] Progress with om-synth
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 00:42:09 +0100

Ross Clement wrote:

I've just downloaded om-synth from CVS again. After revising the mailing
list, I also added a line "127.0.0.1 localhost clarissa" to
my /etc/hosts. Clarissa is the node name of this computer. Now when I
run om_gtk I get an interface that looks completely different from what
I had before. But, when I load sine.om, I get a graphic of the synth
itself. And I can view the patch tree and it has "sine" in it.

Has CVS changed considerably since yesterday?
Still the same, here, I have just downloaded the last cvs but I still have an error while 'Making all in gtk'.

PatchWindow.cpp: In constructor `OmGtk::PatchWindow::PatchWindow(GtkWindow*, const
Glib::RefPtr<Gnome::Glade::Xml>&)':

PatchWindow.cpp:107: error: call of overloaded `mem_fun(OmGtk::LoadPluginWindow*&,
<unknown type>)' is ambiguous