om-synth

[Om-synth] Call for example patches

From: Dave Robillard
Subject: [Om-synth] Call for example patches
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:20:12 -0500

Hi all,

The 0.3.0 release is coming soon (check out CVS if you havn't been, LOTS
of progress the last few days) and I would like a better set of example
patches to ship with it.  Examples make or break the popularity of an
app, and I'll be the first to admit that mine are a sad pathetic
joke. :)

So, if anyone has some nice patches that you think would make a good
example patch to be shipped with Om, post it to the list.  Most needed
are instrument patches people can "just load and play", but more
out-there stuff is okay too (inc. effects patches).

(Credit will go where credit is due, of course)

Cheers,

-DR-