om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] no intclient.h

From: Olivier El Mekki
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] no intclient.h
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 13:50:51 +0100

It's part of the jack distribution, rather than part of the om-synth
distribution.

 Oh, ok, sorry

Check whether you have the file first, either
in /usr/include/jack or /usr/local/include/jack. If you have it, then
you need to update your "include" path so that it is found. If you don't
have it: If you installed jack using rpms (or similar packages), make
sure that you have installed any "jack-devel" or similarly named
packages.
Well, I've installed it with portage and I've got the /usr/include/jack directory, but it just contain:
jack.h  ringbuffer.h  thread.h  timestamps.h  transport.h  types.h

 No intclient in my whole system.

 I use a 0.99.0 version of jack, compiled with those options:
+alsa, -altivec( support for G4 ), -caps, -debug, -jack-tmpfs, +oss, -portaudio

 DO you think I have to update my jack version?