om-synth

[Om-synth] Maybe Bug & Feature Questions

From: audio-mobster
Subject: [Om-synth] Maybe Bug & Feature Questions
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 12:49:04 +0100

Hello there

first thanks to Dave Robillard for his great software.

I found something like a bug, if an .om file contains mistakes my whole
system freezes.

Are there any plans making it possible to start multiple om instances or
will om be/is multiprocessor capable.

I think in direct audio outs from a subpatch to jack could help clean up
the patching. Cutting a subpatch in two parts (ins/outs) also would be
quite nice.

Thanks again and best regards

Ulrich Lorenz Schlüter