Re: [Openexr-devel] half

From: Kevin Wheatley
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] half
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:35:46 +0000

Jukka Liimatta wrote:
> Oh, also fixed the deprecated headers such as <assert.h> -> <cassert>, and
> equivalent.. g++ 2.95.x / 3.2.x, MIPSpro 7.3.x and others should be fairly
> up-to-date regarding this.

For anybody that this is a problem for the Boost libraries
(http://www.boost.org/) have most of the missing new style include
files that make the MIPS Pro compiler hapier in older 7.3 releases. It
looks like the 7.4 release has all the missing ones anyway.

Kevin

--
| Kevin Wheatley                   | These are the opinions of |
| Senior Do-er of Technical Things | nobody and are not shared |