[Openexr-devel] Goodies coming soon

From: harlan
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Goodies coming soon
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:06:37 -0800

Hey Kids,

Just wanted to say hi and let you all know that we've got some exciting OpenEXR support goodies coming relatively soon. We're a relatively small house and can only devote so much time to coding stuff, but we've been so excited with OpenEXR that we've been spending as much time as possible with it. Some of the goodies consist of Quicktime plugins & native Lightwave support.

We have utilized the Quicktime plugins with DVCPRO-HD footage to great success, and we'll be playing with some CineAlta footage and the QT plugins throughout this week. I look forward to sharing these tools with everyone soon.

Hopefully all is going well with everybody. Take care, and thanks again for all the help.

Harlan
Twilight Entertainment
address@hidden