Re: [Openexr-devel] Idea for using OpenEXR in Windows

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Idea for using OpenEXR in Windows
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:28:20 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, Rodrigo came up with this idea and it's a good one.  It should allow
people using Visual Studio 6 without the Intel compiler to use prebuilt
libraries without much hassle.  I believe that the Half class will compile
with Microsoft C++ 6.0, so you can still use Half as a datatype in your
programs.

See ImfCRgbaFile.h for the interface.

-dwh-