[Openexr-devel] IlmImfDll.dsp

From: Richard Patterson
Subject: [Openexr-devel] IlmImfDll.dsp
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 20:35:03 -0800

I tried compiling Andreas Kahler's updated IlmIlfDll.dsp project and got 1303 errors. Is this because I am not using the Intel compiler or is there some setting in Visual C++ 6.0 that can make these all disappear?

Sorry to be so dense but can someone provide very explicit instructions on setting up Visual C++ 6.0 so that I can use at least the ImfCRgbaFile functions from the library.

Thanks.

Richard Patterson
135 Medio Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049