Re: [Openexr-devel] Compiling with Xcode--Two Questions

From: Brian Clark
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Compiling with Xcode--Two Questions
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:12:12 -0600

If I may answer this one for you--err... me....

uhhh.. yeah.

Anyway, it seems that I set my settings in Current Settings, which is
supposed to override Common Settings, etc.  But it didn't override.  When
I put it into Common settings, it found the right libraries.

Strange...... yet, odd.

And question number two:
I didn't have libHalf.a as part of the External Framework.

Thanks for listening to me ramble.

bc