[Openexr-devel] one (stupid) question

From: Tensor G
Subject: [Openexr-devel] one (stupid) question
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 14:55:11 +0000

hi all,
i took a look of your awesome work! My congrats, those sample pics are really good. I'd like to import a exr image into an opengl app and use it as a skybox (so actually i'd need 6 images :) ). I would like to use such images actually to lit my scene in a natural and dynamic way. My problem is: where i may find an exr pircture I can use to make my tests???? Anyone tried to bind it into an opengl app?
Thank you 4 the help. Tensor

Comunica in un Â’altra dimensione con MSN Extra Storage! http://www.msn.it/msnservizi/es/?xAPID=534&DI=1044&SU=http://hotmail.it/&HL=HMTAGTX_Comunica