[Openexr-devel] Exr.NET

From: wcoles
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Exr.NET
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:48:29 -0000

Hiya,
        I'm currently a day or so through writing a managed wrapper in C#,
for OpenEXR as I have a few tools I'd like to add HDRI support to. It
currently has the tentative title 'Exr.NET' which I'll open-source if I get
it to do anything useful :)

I'm currently using the ImfCRgbaFile API, does anyone have a precompiled
windows binary available for download , I could have? :)

Also I noticed the binaries are no longer distributed with the source, is
there a separate download I missed?

I still have the old VC7 compiler, waiting for the next release before I
upgrade.

Thanks
Wayney