Re: [Openexr-devel] Exr.NET

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Exr.NET
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 16:14:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi Wayney,

Yeah, we kinda lost the 1.0.7 binaries along the way when Savannah's
download section stopped working and we started hosting files on
openexr.com instead.  And I haven't distributed 1.1.0 binaries in part
because it's a development release and I want to make sure that people
know it's not intended to be used in "production" software until 1.2 is
released.  I'm not sure it really makes any difference though, so maybe
we'll do a binary release for the upcoming 1.1.1.

It sounds like you need someone with the Intel compiler to make a binary
release for you, since you're not using VC7.1.  Unfortunately, I don't
have a license for that anymore.  Maybe someone on the list can help you.

-dwh-