RE: [Openexr-devel] Exr.NET

From: n!
Subject: RE: [Openexr-devel] Exr.NET
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:55:36 -0000

Hiya,
        I've uploaded an early version of my wrapper for those interested to
take a look. It's available at:

http://www.btinternet.com/~nfactorial/managed/exrdotnet/exrdotnet.zip

Which includes all source so far and some source for a simple executable
that loads & displays simple scan-line files (ie. Their data and display
windows need to match at the moment). Basically for anyone to peruse and
comment on, though remember its v.early :)

There's also an MSDN formatted help document in there.

I've currently opted for a two-phase loading of the files, in the partial
conversion I wrote last weekend I completed code that loads the
header\attribute information. When you ask it to load an .exr file it reads
in all the header information before moving onto calling the IlmImf library.
This allows me to present the attributes in a more friendly way, unless
anyone can see any issues with this approach?

Many thanks,
Wayney