[Openexr-devel] hdrgen and similar utilities

From: Brian Clark
Subject: [Openexr-devel] hdrgen and similar utilities
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:54:17 -0600

OpenEXR folk,

I'm using Greg Ward's hdrgen to assemble photographs with different exposures into HDR images on my Mac.

Does anyone know if there are any other programs for OS X that will do the same thing, and preferably output to .exr format? I'm looking for free/cheap stuff, since I'm a student, and I just want to evaluate how it compares with hdrgen.

Thanks,
bc