Re: [Openexr-devel] hdrgen and similar utilities

From: Greg Ward
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] hdrgen and similar utilities
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 07:41:51 -0800

It does, yes, but it uses exactly the same code and algorithms, so there isn't likely to be much difference between Photosphere and hdrgen. You do get to browse your images,
though.

-G

From: "Richard Annema" <address@hidden>
Date: March 31, 2004 4:14:36 AM PST

Hi Brian,

I believe Photosphere supports OpenEXR :
http://www.anyhere.com/

Best regards,
Richard Annema
Director of Client Relations