[Openexr-devel] Querry: Photoshop SDK

From: Divya Rathore
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Querry: Photoshop SDK
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 03:10:41 -0700 (PDT)

Could somebody provide me with the Photoshop SDK for windows (the one which is free), assuming that transfer/use of it won't voilate any of Adobe's conditions? If it does violate though, it would be nice if someone could provide me with the info on source where I could purchase it.

regards,
divya
www.ryze.com/go/divyarathore

Ken McGaugh <address@hidden> wrote:
That explains much. Well, we went ahead and purchased
the SDK and I finally got it ported. I can send the modified
source code and project back to you (or anybody else).

--Ken