Re: [Openexr-devel] Querry: Photoshop SDK

From: Chris Cox
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Querry: Photoshop SDK
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:54:39 -0700

At 3:10 AM -0700 4/27/04, Divya Rathore wrote:
Could somebody provide me with the Photoshop SDK for windows (the one which is free), assuming that transfer/use of it won't voilate any of Adobe's conditions? If it does violate though, it would be nice if someone could provide me with the info on source where I could purchase it.

The only free SDKs for Photoshop are from Photoshop versions 6.0 and earlier.
Now you have to join the Adobe developer association to get the SDK.

Chris