[Openexr-devel] photoshop plugin and debug dll's

From: Ken McGaugh
Subject: [Openexr-devel] photoshop plugin and debug dll's
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 19:17:36 +0100

Does anybody know how to get the photoshop plugin to
compile for windows without having dependencies on these
debug dll's:

    msvcr71d.dll
    msvcp71d.dll

I've gone through every bit of all projects involved
and cannot find out where that dependency is coming
from.

Looking through the archives I see this question has come
up before, but nobody could answer it.  I'm hoping somebody
can this time around.

Thanks.
--Ken