[Openexr-devel] bug in exrmaketiled / lib?

From: Axel Waggershauser
Subject: [Openexr-devel] bug in exrmaketiled / lib?
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 19:19:59 +0200

Hi,

I have come across some weired problems with tiled images created by
exrmaketiled: sometimes the resulting image can not be opened with the
error "Unexpected tile x coordinate." and sometimes some tiles seem to
be written only partial, i.e. part of them is black. What makes it all
even weirder is that it is not reliably repeatable.

It might well be that my machine about to break (although I have no
problems other than these).

Has anyone ever experienced something like that?

Could it be that this is caused by the fact that I call exrmaketiled
with the system() C function from inside another program?

Thanks,
Axel.