Re: [Openexr-devel] Input/output error

From: Chris Cox
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Input/output error
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 12:45:18 -0700

Any chance you're getting close to 2 Gig filesize (there are lots of potential problems around there)?

Chris

At 12:35 PM +0100 8/2/04, Ken McGaugh wrote:
Hello, our OpenEXR renders both from shake and prman have been
experiencing "Input/output" errors.  I tracked it down to an errno
error, implying that it is a hardware and/or network problem.  But
renders to other file formats don't suffer from this.  Has anybody
else noticed this?  Any ideas on how to work around them?

Thanks.
--Ken