Re: [Openexr-devel] recent back-and-forth re: Florian's proposal vs. usi

From: Gregory Brauer
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] recent back-and-forth re: Florian's proposal vs. using I
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 10:12:38 -0700

Chris Cox wrote:

Would you also be willing to help create such a standard?

To the extent that my own expertise would allow...  I'm not
a "color scientist", and don't have any formal education as
such.  I only know what I know from picking up little
tidbits here and there, and from personal experimentation
that I've done out of necessity.  I generally followed all
of the lines of thought presented at the SIGGraph Color
BOF this year because I happen to know the vocabulary words,
but I am not yet one of the people forging new ideas in this
field.

So for whatever that's worth...

Greg