[Openexr-devel] RE: MacOS X build directories

From: Chris Cox
Subject: [Openexr-devel] RE: MacOS X build directories
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:01:14 -0700

Drew;

When running this on a daily build system for applications, installing to
/usr/local/lib is not an option.
We need usable libraries in an accessible location within the source tree (in
this case it should be inside the OpenEXR 1.3.1 directory).

And if automake is doing something dumb, it needs to be changed or overridden.
Remember: not all the world is running Linux.

Chris

PS. The Windows DevStudio projects seem to build into the source directory
correctly.