Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 1.3.1 and Multiresolution or Tiled images

From: Drew Hess
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR 1.3.1 and Multiresolution or Tiled images
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:27:31 -0700

Chris Cox <address@hidden> writes:

> Is anyone else seeing a problem in 1.3.1 where Multiresolution and Tiled EXR
> image files are read incorrectly?  The 1.2.x versions of the libraries read
> the same files without problems.
>
> I'm seeing this on MacOS X.  (and still trying to get it working on Windows)

I'm not able to reproduce this on OS X 10.4.6 (Intel) with the latest
developer tools.  I just tried 'exrdisplay' on all of the images in
the OpenEXR-images distribution under MultiResolution and Tiles, and
it worked fine.  (Well, actually it only displays level 0 for all of
the multi-resolution images except for Kapaa.exr, gotta check that
out, but it does display level 0 correctly for all the images.)

Have you built FLTK and are you able to verify that behavior with
exrdisplay?

Here's my gcc info:

$ gcc --version
i686-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1 (GCC) 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 5341)