Re: [Openexr-devel] Working Solution for x64 windows build

From: Ger Hobbelt
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Working Solution for x64 windows build
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 05:06:26 +0200

Nick, please be aware that Martin still has an issue with it, but I
think his last message about that was off list, so I would suggest you
hold for a bit until that bug gets cleared.

Ger

snippet from Martin's:

Error    1     error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "private:
static unsigned short const * const half::_eLut" (address@hidden@@0QBGB)
referenced in function "public: __cdecl half::half(float)"
(??0half@@address@hidden@Z)    bf_openexr.lib(openexr_api.obj)