Re: [Openexr-devel] Source Control

From: Piotr Stanczyk
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Source Control
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 21:59:10 +0000

Interesting observation re the windows side ...

I have no strong feeling against Hg; our Alembic team is running on with it and
they seem quite happy.
The migration path from CVS to git seemed, at least the last time I looked,
rather more straight forward with git.

My viewpoint is with a nod to perception of the wider acceptance of git over
Hg, but then perhaps this reflects my *nix centric view of the world :)

Piotr