Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR_Viewers: building problems in OSX 10.8.3

From: Brendan Bolles
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] OpenEXR_Viewers: building problems in OSX 10.8.3
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 12:18:04 -0700

On Apr 30, 2013, at 10:54 AM, Dalai Felinto wrote:

> Any help is appreciated. I'm implementing support for MultiPart in an
> application and I can really use a reliable viewer (in oppose to use
> exrmultipart -separate to check my results in old viewers).

If you just want to get exrdisplay built on OS X, I have a branch that does it
with Xcode projects:

https://github.com/fnordware/openexr/tree/stdlib_thread_xcode

Or this one has Xcode 3 projects (should work with Xcode 4, butyou might have
to switch the SDK) and includes fltk and zlib:

https://github.com/fnordware/openexr/tree/xcode

Brendan