[Openexr-devel] Write multi-part file

From: Christopher Kappe
Subject: [Openexr-devel] Write multi-part file
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 18:05:59 +0200

Hello,

I have read all the documentation that comes with OpenEXR and searched the internet for hours but I just can't figure out

how to write multi-part exr files.

It is stated that this and deep images are new to v2 of the standard but the documentation only covers those deep images. So could someone please, please, please give me a hint on how to generate such files? Best would be a compilable cpp file as one can find for the other "exr use cases".
I imagine is has just another loop around the
for( x=0...)
  for( y=0...)

like
for( part=0...)