Re: [Openexr-devel] Write multi-part file

From: Christopher Kappe
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Write multi-part file
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 15:02:31 +0200

Hello Piotr,
Thanks for the advice. This helped. I figured it out now.
I see it works in fact quite like I have imagined it.

Chris

Am 11.05.2014 19:34, schrieb Piotr Stanczyk:
Hi Christopher,

I'll make sure we expand the documentation to cover multipart files,
however, for the time being I'd like to point you to the unit tests that
are part of the distribution.
There you will find example of writing and reading multipart files that
should serve your needs.

Hope that helps

Piotr

On 11 May 2014 09:05, Christopher Kappe <address@hidden