Re: [Openexr-devel] Speaking of PRs...

From: Nick Porcino
Subject: Re: [Openexr-devel] Speaking of PRs...
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 06:12:02 +0000

FWIW, my main impetus for pointing out PR #155 is that it's the smallest
possible patch to make Windows successfully compile.

I don't mean to judge other's contributions one way or another, only trying to
find the quickest possible way to get the build back on line - much better to
start integrations from something that works and tests okay, is what I was
thinking.

Also I should point out that I don't hold write access to the repo, I only
offer opinions based on having spent years maintaining portions of the code,
especially the Windows build, while I was at ILM, in the hope that those
opinions are helpful.

- Nick